2. Use Elmer's Glue to remove blackheads just like the Pore Strips only much cheaper. Use it only on your nose or on your entire face (avoid your eyes, nostrils and mouth). Apply gauze before the glue is dry for easier removal of the glue, otherwise just peel or rub it off.
3. Use Elmer's Glue as a nail polish base for easy to remove glitter manicures. All you have to do is peel from the side! This manicure can last up to 2 weeks.
4. Apply one coat of Elmer's Glue on your cuticles and around your nail and let it dry, then apply your nail polish. Remove the glue by peeling it off and it will give you the perfect manicure.
5. Twist your hair into two pieces and then twist them around each other. Hold the ends down and run a flat iron over them slowly up and down in the direction of the swirls. The end result will be soft waves.
6. Basics of eyeshadow application: 1 and 2 should be your lightest color. 4 should be your next lightest tone applied to the eyelid, 3 should be a darker mid-tone shade which goes into the crease. 5 should be the darkest color, applied in an outer v-shape to define the shape of your eye.
7. Use a light shade of shimmer eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eyes for a refreshed and bright appearance.
8. Use a rubber band to fix your french manicure.
9. Know where to apply perfume so it lasts all day:
10. Make your own perfect, custom BB cream.
12. Turn any eyeliner into a gel eyeliner. This also works for turning lip pencils into lip gloss.
13. Use white eyeliner or base all over your eyelids to make any eyeshadow color pop with brightness. Use black eyeliner or base all over to make colors more intense and smokey.
14. To cover up dark circles, apply concealer in a triangle under your eyes. Orange shades of concealer will combat blue undertones of dark circles.
15. Apply concealer, paint pots, eyeshadow base, or Maybelline's Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows as a base under your powder eyeshadow to achieve a more professional look and more staying power.
16. Want plumper lips? Add Peppermint essential oil to your favorite lip gloss to get those bee-stung lips without having to pay a high price!
17. To make your lipstick last all day, remember to "set" it by blotting off excess product with a napkin and then dusting translucent powder over your lips with a large fluffy brush.
18. Make your eyelashes longer and more full with baby powder. Use a clean mascara spoolie to grab some baby powder, shake off the excess and then comb it through your lashes. Apply your mascara and your lashes will appear thicker and longer!
19. Do you need to tame your eyebrows? Use a clean mascara spoolie (can be from an old mascara you used up) and dab it into petroleum jelly or aloe vera gel. Then run it through your eyebrows for a clean, tamed look that will last all day.
20. To make your red lipstick last all day and to avoid bleeding, line your lips with a matching color of lip liner. To achieve the most natural look, rub the lip liner all over your lips rather than just around the edges.
21. To get the perfect ballerina bun, use a bun filler from any store or make one of our a sock that you cut the toes off of. Roll the sock around itself to create a donut.
22. To get rid of split ends twist your hair around itself and cut off the pieces that are sticking out.
23. Out of dry shampoo? No problem, make your own with this simple recipe.
24. Turn Kool-Aid into a lipstain.
25. Contour your face to add dimension and thin out your features by using this simple guide.
26. Creating the perfect cat-eye with eye liner.
27. Make your own lip scrub/exfoliator.
28. How to do an easy flawless french manicure with paper hole protectors.
29. Achieve a polka dot manicure using a band aid.
30. Check your makeup in the sunlight. The daylight will expose any mistakes you may have made in an unnaturally lit room.
31. When applying eyeshadow use at least 3 brushes to keep your look from becoming one-tone and muddy.
32. Use visine to tone down the redness of pimples.